Flash News
Mail Instagram YouTube YouTube
CALABARZON

Sana all like Gov. Jonvic Remulla Jr.

Straight Talk
By Nimfa Estrellado
March 7, 2020

BREAKING: CAVITE REPORTS FIRST COVID-19 CASE The first positive case of COVID-19 in the province has been confirmed by a returning seaman who passed through Narita Airport in Japan. Authorities said the man who comes from Imus City is currently being confined to Muntinlupa’s Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM).

Why did the Health Department not include this in their report?





Gov. Jonvic Remulla Jr. confirms the 1ST case of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in Cavite. The patient is a 48-year-old man, has a travel history in Japan, and a returning seaman on the mentioned country. He lives in Buhay na Tubig, Imus City, Cavite.

Cavite’s provincial government also said another person had been checked and placed into hospital quarantine after showing symptoms of the COVID-19.





***

“NCOV in Imus part 2”

After conducting a very deliberate Local Health Board meeting, we have come up with real-time status of NCOV in Cavite:





1. The first positive case is a man from Imus. He was a returning seaman who passed through Narita Airport in Japan. He is currently confined to the RITM.

2. The second case of a PUI (a person under investigation) is a woman confined in a private hospital in Imus. She had just arrived from South Korea. Her swab was submitted to the RITM as of 6 pm last night. The status will be released hopefully later this afternoon.

3. I urge the people leading their respective cities to be transparent with the truth. Cloaking information is a greater disservice to the people. The people have the right to be informed.

4. Please follow the guidelines set by the DOH.

5. We will release information as we verify it.

source: Jonvic Remulla Jr. Facebook page

***


It will be safer if all the members of the family and those who have come in contact with the seaman are checked and quarantined.

I’m confused in fact, as the declaration from the other city seemed different and something was hidden.

I just wanna appreciate the transparency of our local government. Glad to have a public servant like Gov. Remulla Jr. who genuinely works for the people and with integrity, honesty, and transparency serve them well. SANA ALL! Cavite is lucky to have a leader who does not shy away from his duty as the “father of the Cavite province.”

This deadly COVID-19’ news reports should not be silenced. Hiding the truth, or worse, offering dangerous misinformation, will be a fundamental disservice to the people! We have to know the truth to protect ourselves. We need to have accountability, to protect our families. The public has the right to learn what’s happening around them, so they can be more vigilant. Let’s all work together to support our local government to stop COVID-19 spreading to our province.

As a pre-emptive response to the COVID-19 outbreak, according to Governor Jonvic Remulla’s official page, # WalangPasok will be held in Cavite on March 10-14, 2020 for all school levels, public and private.

The suspension of classes is one positive measure to help curb the spread of COVID-19, but some students chose to stay in the malls and other ‘gimik’ places instead of staying at home. Please DepEd does something about this, as the spread of the disease can worsen.

No need for panic. The best thing we can do is practice proper hygiene, wash our hands and stop shaking hands and need. For our health, we need more alerts and more action.

Let’s fold our hands in prayer that these people will soon be cured and that we the Caviteños will be spared this infection.

In the Philippines, COVID-19 incidents jumped from 24 to 35 in under 12 hours. That’s seriously ALARMING. We hope that the COVID-19 crisis will end quickly and sincerely wish you all good health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



–>